Seller misold me an item

Paul1977
Contributor
Contributor
I bought which i thought were ipods brand new for my kid for christmas thet came in a box not air pod but cheap 9.99 i paid £110 anyway when i opened the box not sealed the airpod case was wore definitely not new even worse when i looked at the ear pods them selves they had chocolate and ear wax on them i contacted the seller immediately he accused me of doing this myself which i took great exception to but were do i sit in getting my money back he has been very rude and arrogant about it and to be fair i may have gave a bit back i have open up a case on paypal to get my money back but were do i sit as i have not the money to buy my daughter the air pods for christmas
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Paul1977 

Escalate to a PayPal claim and PayPal will step in to review the case and make a ruling if you can't resolve it with the seller. You'll likely have to return the item with tracking as proof of delivery for a refund.

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/refunded-returns

This item retails at £249.00 and you paid £119.00...something is wrong with that. Price too good to be true.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Paul1977 

Escalate to a PayPal claim and PayPal will step in to review the case and make a ruling if you can't resolve it with the seller. You'll likely have to return the item with tracking as proof of delivery for a refund.

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/refunded-returns

This item retails at £249.00 and you paid £119.00...something is wrong with that. Price too good to be true.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Paul1977
Contributor
Contributor
Guess what seller recieved product has said that is not the one he sent me feel sickened if i was a chancer i would have said product not recieved as he just posted it with a 1st class stamp
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.