cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seller gogobuy scam.

Contributor

Re: Seller gogobuy scam.

Yes, agreed.  I  am now Hiding all adverts appearing on my Facebook page.  I can't believe the very low prices for the material being offered.  I think this company is probably using multiple names to hide their identity.

Contributor

I am also in dispute with this company along the same lines as most who have posted here .  Where I have been sent a devic e that was not as described and now only offering a partial refund and to keep the devive . They do not give a return mailing address and are evassive to questios I have asked  !  I have now looked online at a scam checkers web site and they are flagged up many times for the same things . Paypal should not be in contact with this company as they are clearly fraudulent !

Contributor

Same here 16 gb and 32 GB for what was supposed to be a 1TB and 2 TB drive. Pay Pal better fix this crap. With this many complaints PayPal should know it is a scam. I will not send anything back due to the cost to do so.

Contributor

Veloes.com and gogobuy are definitely a scam! Bought a heart rate monitor with earphone. The earphone was supposed to be built in with the watch. Instead they sent me a watch and a one piece ear pod after a month of waiting and constant follow up. They were supposed to ship it within 10-15 days. After dispute,they only want to pay me $10 plus i have to shoulder shipping costs back to them. Paypal should not support these kind of merchants and refund us back our money
Contributor

The same problem here, I wanna know how I can get a refund or partial at least?
New Community Member

I didn’t even receive my item but they’re saying it was delivered to an area close to me after 5 weeks waiting. Since heard that items aren’t as they should be. My case closed on Xmas eve as I didn’t escalate it....disgrace
Esteemed Advisor

@MariaFinn 

Paypal do not get involved UNTIL you escalate to a claim.

So if you let the dispute 'time out' then thats hardly paypals fault is it.

Advice is VOLUNTARILY given.
Please leave Kudos / Solution if I have helped you.
Contributor

Same as you.  Mine was right on Christmas & I failed to escalate; so, Paypal ruled in favour of seller.  Not happy .....

Contributor

How can this company scam this many people and get away with it? They are obviously making a fortune! Come on PayPal.. make something happen!
Contributor

I've just had my case upheld and a refund but not before the scammer tried to persuade me to drop the case in return for an "immediate refund." Unfortunately for him I had already seen another person who had dropped their PayPal dispute and received nothing. Its time Facebook took this person offline and stopped allowing them to operate the scam.