Seller gogobuy scam.

Jimdon72
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone had purchasing problems with the seller gogobuy ? I bought an item from them and they sent me a totally different item, they are offering me a partial refund and to keep the item which I have no interest in. Has anyone else had problems with this seller?

Login to Me Too
214 REPLIES 214

MastrP
Same experience with gogo buy ordered the "Smart Watch + ear buds wristband" got a so called "Health monitor wrist band + 1 earbud"packaged separately labeled from "wish". They offered $5 back. Have filed for a resolution with PayPal. Complete scam but they're still on FB as "gogo buy.biz".
Login to Me Too

Jimdon72
Contributor
Contributor
There is another seller now on Facebook with the same offer, I don't know if it's a different seller or the same one using the name Fastdia.
Login to Me Too

PJMF
Contributor
Contributor

I got hit with exactly the same thing! PayPal have said to send it back with tracked postage and get a full refund but this will amount to less than the seller had offered through the dispute process??? They sent me the wrong thing and I have to pay to send it back before they return the money I paid them??? I'm waiting to talk to someone in PayPal but I've been on hold now for over 30 minutes!!

Login to Me Too

Sanne11

I've been waiting for weeks... 

I hope it will arrive.. this is not acceptable....

Login to Me Too

CarlosMT
Contributor
Contributor

GOGOBUY's scam victim here too...

In my case i ordered 2x 2tb ssd and 1x bracalet with inner earbuds. Received 2x 32Gb pendrives (funny, very funny) and 1x bracalet and an earbuds not part of the bracalet. I won't buy any items i see on social media ads. Never again.

Login to Me Too

wstark
Contributor
Contributor

The Gogobuy scam is to send you a 32GB flash card instead of the 2 T...thya er hoping you won't bother to get a refund and send back.

They offered me a 7$ refund.. I paid 44.98 plus 14% shipping.

All was refunded by Paypal.

These companies are scamming Facebook...

Buyer beware!

Login to Me Too

KIRLAUR
Contributor
Contributor

Exactly the same for me. Ordered 2 x USB stick. Offered a $16 refund against a $70 order for **bleep** I don't want. Let's see if PayPal actually do protect their users against fraud

Login to Me Too

RedHatLinux
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal rejected my claim and I presented the same evidence to Amex and Amex accepted my claim. The solution is go to your credit card provider, present them evidence that GOGObuy is a scam, and they will refund. 

Login to Me Too

Starcalibur
Contributor
Contributor
I hear y’a!! They scammed me by sending me a fake replica of clothes they promoted on their website! And claims of cellulite control and mesh patent whatever but that’s not true! The elastic band did not even fit the elastic area it was so small. Been fighting this with PayPal for over a month if not two. GOGOBUYONLINE shoes as emakegoodlife in the transaction. They offered 5$ refund and laughed! They would not pay for the return and PayPal only offered a max of 30$ when it would cost 100$! Finally after dispute PayPal sent me a full refund offer from seller if I returned it . They asked me to wait for English translation of the Chinese email, I waited and waited couldn’t reach them by phone, next thing I know I get a message PayPal denied my claim cos not similar doesn’t apply!! Wow . I’ve followed directions of the reps I spoken to, I’m really mad at this and I will keep fighting for my refund of 144$ cnd! I’ve just returned the item regular mail since it’s all the shipping cost they would refund! Jesus PayPal is supporting scammers and I WAS NOT WE ARE NOT protected! I’m making a complaint to BBB , I urge all of u to do the same and probably deleting my account. My bank said they would of helped if not been fine with PayPal !... sigh
Login to Me Too

MastrP
Yup, exactly same happened me but they are still on FB operating under gogo buy.biz..report the page!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.