Seller gogobuy scam.

Jimdon72
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone had purchasing problems with the seller gogobuy ? I bought an item from them and they sent me a totally different item, they are offering me a partial refund and to keep the item which I have no interest in. Has anyone else had problems with this seller?

Login to Me Too
214 REPLIES 214

PatRivera

Sorry the link was censored because of a number in the URL just google Kickstarter warp drive and you'll find it.

Login to Me Too

eagerm
Contributor
Contributor

I mailed the item back yesterday and uploaded the customs certificate and USPS receipt.  PayPal credited the full amount of the purchase.  I've requested a refund for return shipping.  We'll see if PayPal covers this.

Login to Me Too

eagerm
Contributor
Contributor

I received a notice that PayPal will refund postage for return mail.

Login to Me Too

gigicarlo
Contributor
Contributor

Hi eagerm

would you mind posting the adress here ?

I would probably try the same

Thanks Luigi

Login to Me Too

eagerm
Contributor
Contributor

Luigi 

PayPal sent it to in an email: 

GOGOBUY

<removed> Guangzhou, <chinese characters> 510430 CN

They may have also sent me a similar address in the Resolution Center, but in different order and without the "GOGOBUY" heading.  That's the one I used.

Login to Me Too

gogobuyscam
Contributor
Contributor

I did the same. They refunded the cost plus shipping $25

Login to Me Too

treyinsd
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal asked me to send it back to China with a tracking number.  The USPS said they can only track it so far and once it gets to China, they cannot tell if or when it will get delivered!  Such BS.  Also, my product was $56 and to ship it back it would be $142.00!!  PayPal has denied my claim.  I am closing my account and hope PayPal burns forever on this fraud!  I will never use PayPal again.

Login to Me Too

hennat
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal should stop doing buisiness with this scammers

Login to Me Too

RedHatLinux
Contributor
Contributor

My credit card company refunded me the money. 

It was a long process, but they are now aware of this fraud company and will no longer facilitate any payments to them.

Login to Me Too

RedHatLinux
Contributor
Contributor

Sadly the won't . I already called them and told them of this.

Hopefully the nasty credit card chargebacks will convince them to change their minds.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.