Seller gogobuy scam.

Jimdon72
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone had purchasing problems with the seller gogobuy ? I bought an item from them and they sent me a totally different item, they are offering me a partial refund and to keep the item which I have no interest in. Has anyone else had problems with this seller?

Login to Me Too
214 REPLIES 214

VivGM
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, agreed.  I  am now Hiding all adverts appearing on my Facebook page.  I can't believe the very low prices for the material being offered.  I think this company is probably using multiple names to hide their identity.

Login to Me Too

thgeddi
Contributor
Contributor

I am also in dispute with this company along the same lines as most who have posted here .  Where I have been sent a devic e that was not as described and now only offering a partial refund and to keep the devive . They do not give a return mailing address and are evassive to questios I have asked  !  I have now looked online at a scam checkers web site and they are flagged up many times for the same things . Paypal should not be in contact with this company as they are clearly fraudulent !

Login to Me Too

redram38
Contributor
Contributor

Same here 16 gb and 32 GB for what was supposed to be a 1TB and 2 TB drive. Pay Pal better fix this crap. With this many complaints PayPal should know it is a scam. I will not send anything back due to the cost to do so.

Login to Me Too

Alko
Contributor
Contributor
Veloes.com and gogobuy are definitely a scam! Bought a heart rate monitor with earphone. The earphone was supposed to be built in with the watch. Instead they sent me a watch and a one piece ear pod after a month of waiting and constant follow up. They were supposed to ship it within 10-15 days. After dispute,they only want to pay me $10 plus i have to shoulder shipping costs back to them. Paypal should not support these kind of merchants and refund us back our money
Login to Me Too

Ftahso
Contributor
Contributor
The same problem here, I wanna know how I can get a refund or partial at least?
Login to Me Too

MariaFinn
New Community Member
I didn’t even receive my item but they’re saying it was delivered to an area close to me after 5 weeks waiting. Since heard that items aren’t as they should be. My case closed on Xmas eve as I didn’t escalate it....disgrace
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MariaFinn 

Paypal do not get involved UNTIL you escalate to a claim.

So if you let the dispute 'time out' then thats hardly paypals fault is it.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

VivGM
Contributor
Contributor

Same as you.  Mine was right on Christmas & I failed to escalate; so, Paypal ruled in favour of seller.  Not happy .....

Login to Me Too

Djkryst
Contributor
Contributor
How can this company scam this many people and get away with it? They are obviously making a fortune! Come on PayPal.. make something happen!
Login to Me Too

Socialnotwork
Contributor
Contributor
I've just had my case upheld and a refund but not before the scammer tried to persuade me to drop the case in return for an "immediate refund." Unfortunately for him I had already seen another person who had dropped their PayPal dispute and received nothing. Its time Facebook took this person offline and stopped allowing them to operate the scam.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.