Seller gogobuy scam.

Jimdon72
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone had purchasing problems with the seller gogobuy ? I bought an item from them and they sent me a totally different item, they are offering me a partial refund and to keep the item which I have no interest in. Has anyone else had problems with this seller?

Login to Me Too
214 REPLIES 214

CarlosMT
Contributor
Contributor
How did you get the returning postage cost refunded?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@CarlosMT 

Can't post the link if you don't say what country you are in.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

CarlosMT
Contributor
Contributor
Spain, thanks in advance
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@CarlosMT 

ok can't find the Spanish link as i don't speak Spanish.

So to find it go and log on to your paypal account > click on 'offers' in the blue band at the top > scroll down to BELOW the offers and the 'return shipping' option to activate should be there.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

ngyde
Contributor
Contributor
ordere 3x2tb ssd drives recived 3x32 mb flash drive could have got them locally for $30 ... obviously pure scam .... no invoice or return address no reaction on email either
Login to Me Too

Gpuk
Contributor
Contributor
Yes scam. I’ve told Facebook but the ads still come
Login to Me Too

wstark
Contributor
Contributor

After GoGobuy sent the 32GB Sandisk and then offered me a 7$ refund, I put in a case with PayPal.

I then returned the wrong disk to China and provided Paypal with the receipt.

They decided the case in my favor and returned the 44.98.

I am petitioning now for the $14 for return postage.

Too bad FB allows these kinds of scams.

Paypal; did a great job! Kudos!

Login to Me Too

Gpuk
Contributor
Contributor
They didn’t for me. I’ve been quoted £30 to send it back. PayPal limit is £15. So I’ll still be out of pocket by £15. They should reimburse the whole amount. What is the point.
Login to Me Too

wmshaxpere
Contributor
Contributor

Yeah - they sent something substantially different than what was pictured and offered as a "Smart Watch with Bluetooth Earphone - JET BLACK / 1000 MAH" - the smart watch was supposed to fold out to reveal waterproof earphones inside. Would have been handy, right?

Instead they sent a smart watch and a wireless earbud. Disappointing.

Will be lodging a dispute, but expect that this is the new "get-around-the-rules-of-doing-business-through-Paypal" I'm pretty sure they'll tell me to "just send it back for a refund," because they know I won't bother ---- they win, but at what cost to their integrity - or lack thereof?

What BS **bleep**! 

Login to Me Too

Jimdon72
Contributor
Contributor
That's the same thing I ordered and received the same b/s . I was covered for return postage through PayPal so got everything back. The seller will offer you $3 refund and tell you it's not worth returning, he eventually offered me $11 and keep the junk he sent me but I kept refusing and got it settled eventually. Good luck.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.