cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seller gogobuy scam.

Highlighted
Contributor

Same experience

ordere 3x2tb ssd drives recived 3x32 mb flash drive could have got them locally for $30 ... obviously pure scam .... no invoice or return address no reaction on email either
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Same experience

Yes scam. I’ve told Facebook but the ads still come
Highlighted
Contributor

After GoGobuy sent the 32GB Sandisk and then offered me a 7$ refund, I put in a case with PayPal.

I then returned the wrong disk to China and provided Paypal with the receipt.

They decided the case in my favor and returned the 44.98.

I am petitioning now for the $14 for return postage.

Too bad FB allows these kinds of scams.

Paypal; did a great job! Kudos!

Highlighted
Contributor

They didn’t for me. I’ve been quoted £30 to send it back. PayPal limit is £15. So I’ll still be out of pocket by £15. They should reimburse the whole amount. What is the point.
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Seller gogobuy scam.

Yeah - they sent something substantially different than what was pictured and offered as a "Smart Watch with Bluetooth Earphone - JET BLACK / 1000 MAH" - the smart watch was supposed to fold out to reveal waterproof earphones inside. Would have been handy, right?

Instead they sent a smart watch and a wireless earbud. Disappointing.

Will be lodging a dispute, but expect that this is the new "get-around-the-rules-of-doing-business-through-Paypal" I'm pretty sure they'll tell me to "just send it back for a refund," because they know I won't bother ---- they win, but at what cost to their integrity - or lack thereof?

What BS **bleep**! 

Highlighted
Contributor

That's the same thing I ordered and received the same b/s . I was covered for return postage through PayPal so got everything back. The seller will offer you $3 refund and tell you it's not worth returning, he eventually offered me $11 and keep the junk he sent me but I kept refusing and got it settled eventually. Good luck.
Highlighted

Same experience with gogo buy ordered the "Smart Watch + ear buds wristband" got a so called "Health monitor wrist band + 1 earbud"packaged separately labeled from "wish". They offered $5 back. Have filed for a resolution with PayPal. Complete scam but they're still on FB as "gogo buy.biz".
Highlighted
Contributor

There is another seller now on Facebook with the same offer, I don't know if it's a different seller or the same one using the name Fastdia.
Highlighted
Contributor

I got hit with exactly the same thing! PayPal have said to send it back with tracked postage and get a full refund but this will amount to less than the seller had offered through the dispute process??? They sent me the wrong thing and I have to pay to send it back before they return the money I paid them??? I'm waiting to talk to someone in PayPal but I've been on hold now for over 30 minutes!!

Highlighted

I've been waiting for weeks... 

I hope it will arrive.. this is not acceptable....