cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seller gogobuy scam.

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Seller gogobuy scam.

Thanks for that will ring them when I get home from work. Also the bit about refunding when the seller confirms receipt is a bit of a red flag. If they sell stuff fraudulently what is to stop them denying receipt even if it’s tracked.
Contributor

PayPal refunded me when I uploaded pictures of the parcel with the return address from them, the postage label and the tracking information.
Highlighted
Contributor

Just spoken to an advisor. Told they will not pay postage as its the buyers responsibility to send the item back and get a refund for the purchase price only. Been quoted equivalent of $40 US to send back for a refund of $44.98.

so will still be out of pocket. I explained to the representative that Paypal are facilitating and perpetuating a fraud but she was not interested. Paypal are fine if things are ok but when there is a dispute they are as much use as a chocolate Fireguard.

Anyway will have to chalk this one down as a life experience. There are plenty of people worse off than me.

Highlighted
Esteemed Advisor

@Gpuk 

They WILL refund you a contribution if you have activated the below link.

You send it back and then make a claim.

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/returns

Advice is VOLUNTARILY given.
Please leave Kudos / Solution if I have helped you.
Highlighted
Contributor

Checked again. Max refund £15. Cheapest return tracker is £30. As I said PayPal not interested as they’re getting their commision
Highlighted
Contributor

same issue,

ordered 2 2tb ssd's and got 2 32gb sticks. first they would refund me 4$, then 4$ each, 7$ each, 10$ each, but I refused and used Paypal's buyer proctection. sent the items back today and now waiting for refund. glad I paid with paypal!

Highlighted
Contributor

I can’t seem to activate this link myself. I’m assuming with the name like yours you’re from Cornwall so it can’t be because I’m in the wrong country as I’m a Kernow girl too 😌

Highlighted
Esteemed Advisor

@LisaPhillips11 

Yes but my post was replying to a US user that posted and so it was the US link i posted.

If you want the UK link then............

https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/refunded-returns

Advice is VOLUNTARILY given.
Please leave Kudos / Solution if I have helped you.
Highlighted
Contributor

@kernowlass 

Thank you 

Highlighted
Contributor

Some of you said you got the returning postage cost refunded by Paypal. Can you tell me how?