Seller gogobuy scam.

Jimdon72
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone had purchasing problems with the seller gogobuy ? I bought an item from them and they sent me a totally different item, they are offering me a partial refund and to keep the item which I have no interest in. Has anyone else had problems with this seller?

Login to Me Too
214 REPLIES 214

VivGM
Contributor
Contributor

I'm no longer buying anything from China because of them

Login to Me Too

Nine2five69
Contributor
Contributor
I’m going through the same issue right now . Ordered 2TB MINI SSD EXTERNAL DRIVES . Sent 32GB USB FLASH DRIVES . Now offering partial refund when the items they sent are at a fraction of what I paid for . Def a scam how they are allowed to be sponsored advertiser on Facebook I don’t know . Anyway waiting for PayPal decision.
Login to Me Too

Jimdon72
Contributor
Contributor
Hopefully PayPal will see the complaints and recognise they are scammers and we all get full refunds.
Login to Me Too

avigweta

PayPal must stop working with them !!!
We would not buy from them if the payment was not through PayPal.

Every day that goes by, every hour that goes by, they keep deceiving people and all that is sponsored by PayPal.

Login to Me Too

Jimdon72
Contributor
Contributor
Have you heard anything yet. I got offered a full refund when I return it but I have to pay for the return postage. I am not accepting that.
Login to Me Too

Gpuk
Contributor
Contributor
I have been told to send it back. Doesn’t say who has to post but if I do it will cost what I’ve already paid to send it back. Surely this isn’t right as the seller has clearly behaved fraudulently. I’ve already paid for postage to me why should I have to pay for the return. If PayPal insist on this they are perpetuating and facilitating the fraud
Login to Me Too

Starcalibur
Contributor
Contributor
It was US funds I did not know it was coming from CHINA cos with the Covid as well I would of NEVER bought from them! They must have fake reviews too cos I read some before I made my decision!
Login to Me Too

RedHatLinux
Contributor
Contributor

GOGO buy will not give you a correct address. It costs a lot of money to send something to China with tracking.

Login to Me Too

avigweta

Do not send back because from what I understand they will give you a fake address and then say that the product was not returned to them so you will be left without product and no refund

Login to Me Too

Starcalibur
Contributor
Contributor
I dO NOT TRUST them to refund me once they get their merchandise back. They scammed me once I don’t put it past them to not do it again. And YES PayPal should recognize / research/ not allow scamming companies so I do believe they should refund me and deal with the scammers from there . I’m crossing my fingers they will do the right thing 😞
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.