Seller gogobuy scam.

Jimdon72
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone had purchasing problems with the seller gogobuy ? I bought an item from them and they sent me a totally different item, they are offering me a partial refund and to keep the item which I have no interest in. Has anyone else had problems with this seller?

Login to Me Too
214 REPLIES 214

hennat
Contributor
Contributor

I had the same problem. they advertise under different names and i saw on paypal it is the same firm. I had the problem now 3 times. never buy on facebook

Login to Me Too

avigweta

i want to ask paypal how they work with them????

After so many people are hurt by this company, PayPal should disconnect from them and not let them continue to fool people through PayPal
We only bought this site because we trust a company like PayPal that our shopping is safe and that there are no fraud sites that PayPal works with.

Login to Me Too

RedHatLinux
Contributor
Contributor

Very disappointed in Paypal , they didn't help me.

Login to Me Too

myers_matthew
Contributor
Contributor

Same boat as you. Ordered a 2TB External SSD - received a 32GB SanDisk flash drive. Currently talking with the seller. They want to offer me a tiny partial refund. Not even close to what I paid. Feeling scammed here especially after reading the other posts. 

Login to Me Too

Jimdon72
Contributor
Contributor
I got a full refund and return postage refunded as soon as I uploaded proof of return postage so i take it PayPal know he's a scammer. Good luck.
Login to Me Too

myers_matthew
Contributor
Contributor
Glad PayPal helped you. I'm hoping they'll do the right thing and decide in my favor too.
Login to Me Too

wstark
Contributor
Contributor

Same dog bite me..they sent the SanDisk 32gb instead of the 2TB drive...offered a 7$ refund, what a joke.

It's a scam for sure. 

Facebook should be aware of it.

Currently sending it back.

Login to Me Too

Gpuk
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve been told to send it back and will get a refund when the seller confirms return. Who pays for postage as it costs about the same as the price charged to send it back. Regards
Login to Me Too

Jimdon72
Contributor
Contributor
Check PayPal for return postage refunded. Ask an advisor.
Login to Me Too

Gpuk
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for that will ring them when I get home from work. Also the bit about refunding when the seller confirms receipt is a bit of a red flag. If they sell stuff fraudulently what is to stop them denying receipt even if it’s tracked.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.