cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seller gogobuy scam.

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Seller gogobuy scam.

I got a full refund and return postage refunded as soon as I uploaded proof of return postage so i take it PayPal know he's a scammer. Good luck.
Highlighted
Contributor

Glad PayPal helped you. I'm hoping they'll do the right thing and decide in my favor too.
Highlighted
Contributor

Same dog bite me..they sent the SanDisk 32gb instead of the 2TB drive...offered a 7$ refund, what a joke.

It's a scam for sure. 

Facebook should be aware of it.

Currently sending it back.

Highlighted
Contributor

I’ve been told to send it back and will get a refund when the seller confirms return. Who pays for postage as it costs about the same as the price charged to send it back. Regards
Highlighted
Contributor

Check PayPal for return postage refunded. Ask an advisor.
Highlighted
Contributor

Thanks for that will ring them when I get home from work. Also the bit about refunding when the seller confirms receipt is a bit of a red flag. If they sell stuff fraudulently what is to stop them denying receipt even if it’s tracked.
Highlighted
Contributor

PayPal refunded me when I uploaded pictures of the parcel with the return address from them, the postage label and the tracking information.
Highlighted
Contributor

Just spoken to an advisor. Told they will not pay postage as its the buyers responsibility to send the item back and get a refund for the purchase price only. Been quoted equivalent of $40 US to send back for a refund of $44.98.

so will still be out of pocket. I explained to the representative that Paypal are facilitating and perpetuating a fraud but she was not interested. Paypal are fine if things are ok but when there is a dispute they are as much use as a chocolate Fireguard.

Anyway will have to chalk this one down as a life experience. There are plenty of people worse off than me.

Highlighted
Esteemed Advisor

@Gpuk 

They WILL refund you a contribution if you have activated the below link.

You send it back and then make a claim.

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/returns

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
I do not work for Paypal.
Highlighted
Contributor

Checked again. Max refund £15. Cheapest return tracker is £30. As I said PayPal not interested as they’re getting their commision