Seller dishonest

BellaLuci
Contributor
Contributor
I bought four pendants from a seller and only three have arrived in the package, she's made out the package weighed 100g that the 4 boxes in it weigh 25g each I brought the package to the post office and they told me each box was 31g each and packaging weighed 7g if all 4 boxes had been in the package it would have weighed approximately 132g so she clearly didn't add the fourth to the package at all and PayPal are refusing to refund me €19 of the payment these pendants are gifts for four sisters that have cancer and we are without one because the seller is dishonest and because PayPal believed her lies and her invoice I have lost precious money I couldn't afford to lose, the post office state the boxes weigh 31g not the 25g she stated so where is my extra box, it's horrible that people can be so greedy and lie just to make a profit at people who are terminally ills expense and PayPal side with her there is no justice
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@BellaLuci 

What dispute did you open?

Non receipt of item OR item received but not as described?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

BellaLuci
Contributor
Contributor
It was item recieved but not as described, as I didn't have all four boxes I paid for in the package only three of them came a d PayPal sided with the sellers
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@BellaLuci 

ok, paypal never actually sees the items so makes a judgement call, sometimes the buyer loses out and sometimes the seller.

All i can advise is if you funded your paypal payment via a credit card then contact your card issuer and see if they will chargeback for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.