Seller didn't send item

Contributor
Contributor
Hello I bought something on eBay and then sent money from your company and seller showed me wrong shipping details and tracking code is the other item that's not mine and seller didn't answer me
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@5506 

Have you opened an ebay dispute for non receipt of item?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Contributor
Contributor
It's different situation when I payed for it after that sellar wrote me that cancel transition because he has other account and I sent it after that in eBay didn't seem if I am pay because I sent money other name but because the seller told me so
Login to Me Too

perplexed_user
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

If you used PP as payment method you have the right to ask PP to step in if you never got your item. That is what PP advertise as part of their service. In your case you have every right to file dispute with PP, and let PP deal with the seller.

Be forewarned, if seller turns out to be a scammer that knows PP loopholes, you will have a hard time getting your money back. Read stores here for details. Previous respondent is a knowledgeable esteemed advisor who knows how to get things done within PP platform, he/she can provide further info on how to proceed with filing a dispute/claim. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.