Seller didn’t respond

sam453
Contributor
Contributor
seller didn’t respond to dispute by its due date which was yesterday isn’t the case suppose to auto close in my favor. paypal has been reviewing and a day has passed already still haven’t received my money back.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@sam453 

A dispute is for negotiation between you and the seller, so if  you don't get your item or a refund or sort out something between you then you have up to 20 days to escalate the dispute to a claim for paypal to get involved.

DO NOT let the dispute auto-close, if you do then you can't re-open it or open a second one for the same transaction. 

If its already a claim then once the time given to the seller has been reached allow paypal 48 hours to tell you their decision or refund.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

sam453
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass 

it's a case and it was already escalated. The 10 days has passed and the seller DID NOT respond at all in them days. Yet the case never auto closed and instead PayPal has been "reviewing the info" for 3 days now.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.