Seller didn't respond to claim after 16 Days

david135b
Contributor
Contributor

Hello!

I escalated dispute to a claim in 18 June to PayPal and the seller has been asked to respond by 28 June.

Now is 4 July (16 days since I opened this claim) and nothing happened - the seller didn't respond to this claim, I didn't receive money back and I not even didn't receive any answer from PayPal about this...

What should I do in this case?

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

You can wait for PayPal to notify you of their decision or you may want to follow-up with PayPal's customer service via phone or reach out to PayPal via their Facebook or Twitter Account as both are supported by PayPal employees.

Login to Me Too

aggnirou
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem. I escalated my dispute to a claim on June 28th and I have yet to get a resolution. I sent a message via Message Center and PayPal Customer Service sent me an auto-response. Is there a problem with PayPal?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@david135b

There have been a lot of posts recently on late reviews of claims, maybe paypal are backlogged, you could give them a call for an update?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

aggnirou
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for your response. Do you know how long will it take for PayPal to process all those claims that got delayed?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@aggnirou

No idea, I am only presuming that there is a delay of some sort as there are suddenly lots of folks with the same problem whereas normally there is 1 in maybe 6 months with this question.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

david135b
Contributor
Contributor

I still have the same situation... How about you guys?

Login to Me Too

david135b
Contributor
Contributor

@aggnirou

@kernowlass

Did you receive your money back or still no?

Login to Me Too

aggnirou
Contributor
Contributor
I did get my money back yesterday. Of course after I sent several messages and emails. Did you?
Login to Me Too

david135b
Contributor
Contributor

@aggnirou

Where did you send messages to them? On Facebook?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.