Seller closed case on missing item, then sent wrong item.

noahmmcpeak
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a refurbished New Nintendo 2DS XL from the seller, and did not receive a confirmation email about it. I attempted to contact the seller, but they did not respond after about 5 days. I then created my first dispute and said that the seller refused to send me a confirmation, and I believed it was a scam so I wanted a refund. After I sent the dispute, they sent me a shipping number (LY460779947CN via China Post EMS) and told me the package had been shipped. I waited for it to arrive, and when I got it about a week ago, all I received was a plastic iPhone case, nothing else. I have attached two photos that show the package, the phone case I received, and the details on the package, which include the exact same shipping number I was given (LY460779947CN, censored out my name and address but I circled it in purple on both images) so this is not a mistake, I was scammed. 

Paypal refuses to let me open a new case, and I can't get access to a human over the customer service line. What should I do? Thanks!

paypal statement.pngIMG_20201017_140410.jpgIMG_20201017_140349.jpg

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

noahmmcpeak
Contributor
Contributor

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.