Seller claiming I haven’t paid for my order?

Suorin963
Contributor
Contributor
So at the end of July I placed an order on eBay for 2 cat dishes (almost $30) and I got my confirmation and all that, it was immediately taken from my bank and processed in PayPal. About a week after the expected delivery date they still hadn’t marked my item as paid or shipped, and I couldn’t cancel as it wasn’t marked as paid (despite it being taken from my account) so I messaged my seller asking for them to mark it as paid so I could cancel, and they marked it as shipped and told me it would take 7-8 days. Then they asked me why I didn’t cancel my order (which I now couldn’t do because they marked it as shipped.) so I figured I would wait for it to arrive, assuming they had shipped it. It’s been like a month and still nothing so I messaged them again and they said I hadn’t paid or they hadn’t received a refund? They’re located in China so I understand the language barrier which is fine, but they haven’t tried to help me or refund me or ship my item, and they went as far as to say I should check if I ordered through a different seller? I’m very confused and frustrated. I sent them screenshots from my PayPal account of the transaction and the transaction number which they asked for, and they told me they couldn’t find it and insisted I hadn’t paid. I don’t know what other evidence I can offer to them? I’ve escalated my claim to PayPal and I’m waiting to see what happens with that but they keep messaging me insisting I didn’t pay and saying they’re going to open an unpaid item case for me. Please help?
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.