Seller agreed to refund me but paypal denied me the refund?

OngoGablogian
Contributor
Contributor

Hi guys, 

So i bought a digital product(access to a virtual room) for 30 days and was kicked by the seller without any warning or anything, didnt break any rules. 

I started a dispute with paypal and the seller accepted my full refund but wanted me to return the product, which is impossible since its a access to a discord room, its not something i can return. The seller wanted me to ship the product to his adress in San Marino. 

Anyway, i tried contacting paypal via mail about 2-3 times and asking them how i should do this? No reply and today after 1 week i got a reply saying that my refund has been denied? 

I cant get a hold of anyone working at paypal, what should i do?

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

OngoGablogian
Contributor
Contributor

anyone that have any tips?

Login to Me Too

OngoGablogian
Contributor
Contributor

ANyone that can help me? Its impossible to get an answer from paypal?

Login to Me Too

OngoGablogian
Contributor
Contributor

Guys please, can someone help me? I've tried to reach the support since christmas and no luck. I've tried calling them, mailing them and no luck.

Seems impossible to get any help from paypal. 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@OngoGablogian 

Contact options for Paypal are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages...

1. Paypal phones are slowly re-opening and increasing in numbers (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

OngoGablogian
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass Thanks for reaching out. 

To be honest i've called them more than 20 times. They always say "we cant recieve your call right now, try later"

I have sent over 10 mails but no answers( this is since december). 

And facebook is impossible...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.