Seller agreed to give refund and is stalling

xxtoxiccoconutx
New Community Member
Received item that was not as described. Tried contacting seller and was ignored. Gave negative feedback and of course then I got a response. Seller agreed to give refund in exchange for revised feedback. I agreed and changed feedback. Now the seller is giving me the run-around. Started a case with proof of our agreement and even had to escalate it to a claim. PayPal decided in the sellers favor with no explanation as to why. So now the seller gets to continue to refuse me the refund they promised and PayPal isn't going to do anything about it. I don't really know what to do now. I keep emailing the seller and just keep getting generic runaround answers.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey @xxtoxiccoconutx,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble regarding your merchant. I would advise contacting us by phone, Facebook, or Twitter to appeal the decision on the case. Hopefully the situation is resolved amicably soon!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.