Seller Timthy not sending items

bpjerseygirl
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone dealt with this seller.  I ordered two items @ $99.99 each  and have not received the items after four months,  Can you advise after waiting for a resolve from PalPay?

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

Contributor
Contributor

They keep showing up in my Trubill and I don’t even know how to categorize their bill because they seem to be ghosting. They have no presence online nor do they offer any way to contact them. If some answers don’t start happening, I will be seeking a refund from PayPal.

Login to Me Too

cberry211
Contributor
Contributor

It took forever to receive anything and when I did it was the wrong item. I contacted them and they offered me a 30% discount on the wrong item. I contacted PayPal to dispute the transaction, sent them all the information including the ad that I bought the item from and they gave me the runaround. Finally I heard from Timthy that I could get a refund if I returned the item.  PayPal told me they would pay the return postage up tp $30.  I returned the item through the usps and filled out all the forms including the customs form. I sent it off and didn’t hear anything for two weeks, PayPal said they would not refund the purchase until they heard from the seller that they had received it. I checked with the usps and learned that the item was being held at customs in China. I informed PayPal and requested the refund for the postage and they refused.  So now I am out the $59.99 I paid for the item and the $35 I paid the usps.  PayPal dismissed my dispute without paying me a cent.  They told me I could pursue it through my credit card.  My next stop will be my states consumer agency. Good luck to you.

Login to Me Too

chiefs020
New Community Member

I bought 2 chairs for 135.00 I got them after 2 months . They were completely wrong and they admitted they sent the wrong chairs. I had to escalate my claim to pay pal. They couldn't cost more then 10.00 each. pay pal agrees with me but I have to send them back on my dime. 75.00!!!! I never knew I was buying from china originally. The seller refuses to pay return shipping!! its a joke! Never buy from them or any Chinese company again if I have to pay return shipping!!!

Login to Me Too

rbertoli
New Community Member

Constant runaround from Timthy. Scam artists. BUYERS BEWARE. They keep sending updates and never ship the item. Been a month now and USPS reports they are still waiting for the package to be dropped off.

Login to Me Too

cberry211
Contributor
Contributor

It took forever to receive anything and when I did it was the wrong item. I contacted them and they offered me a 30% discount on the wrong item. I contacted PayPal to dispute the transaction, sent them all the information including the ad that I bought the item from and they gave me the runaround. Finally I heard from Timthy that I could get a refund if I returned the item.  PayPal told me they would pay the return postage up tp $30.  I returned the item through the usps and filled out all the forms including the customs form. I sent it off and didn’t hear anything for two weeks, PayPal said they would not refund the purchase until they heard from the seller that they had received it. I checked with the usps and learned that the item was being held at customs in China. I informed PayPal and requested the refund for the postage and they refused.  So now I am out the $59.99 I paid for the item and the $35 I paid the usps.  PayPal dismissed my dispute without paying me a cent.  They told me I could pursue it through my credit card.  My next stop will be my states consumer agency.

Login to Me Too

AndyJST
Contributor
Contributor

I also got conned by Timthy. I bought a zoom lens from what appeared to be a US web site, but turned out to be this Timthy bunch from China. They sent the wrong item which didn't work and is a cheap piece of crap anyway (available on Ebay for about a quarter of the price I paid). I raised a dispute and was offered a discount on the price instead of a refund or an exchange. I refused the discount and raised the dispute with Paypal and basically got nowhere. Now Paypal aren't interested and even my bank won't come back to me so I'm out of pocket with a piece of crap that is going in the bin. Paypal should be cancelling Timthy's account and withdrawing their services as this company are clearly taking the **bleep**. I have to say I am not impressed with the dispute service from Paypal it was non existent as far as I'm concerned. Not good enough Paypal - if you're reading this.

Login to Me Too

cberry211
Contributor
Contributor
You’re right. PayPal should not allow this crook to continue ego defraud people. My credit card company did refund my money but it took months and I still paid $37 to mail it back. I think I’ll contact my state department of consumer affairs.
Login to Me Too

AndyJST
Contributor
Contributor

Not sure how the system works in the USA, but my UK bank finally got back to me after several weeks of hearing nothing. They asked for evidence of my dispute with Timthy so I sent them the conversation I had via the Paypal dispute system along with a photo of what Timthy sent me. I have now had a full refund so the crappy lens they sent me is going in the bin.

The point of this is that even if Paypal close the dispute it is possible to use other routes to get the issue resolved (at least in the UK). Good luck with your problems.

Cheers, Andy

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.