Seller: Liyang Chengbo Furniture Co

Island531
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone purchased from this seller I bought an item from a RPG MASTERS STORE and it came back with this seller

Login to Me Too
55 REPLIES 55

AlaKitty
New Community Member

I purchased an item from an ad on Facebook, turned out it was from this company.  I ordered it as a Christmas present, it took five weeks to arrive, so needless to say, it did not make it for Christmas!

When the item finally did arrive, it was NOT what was advertised.  I immediately sent an email, received an automated response that the company was on "annual leave" and that all issues would be resolved when they returned.  No information as to when or how long they would be out of office.  I reached out at a later date, received a reply from a real person, saying that they were closed and to "be patient".  Again, no information as to how long I am to be patient for!  Reached out again a few days later, their reply was that they would be back Feb 2 and was told again to "wait patiently".   I've sent another email to which I have had no reply.  I am filing a complaint with PayPal to intervene.

Had I known I was dealing directly with a company in China, I most likely would not have placed the order to begin with. 

Good Luck!

Login to Me Too

Island531
Contributor
Contributor
Wow thank you so much!!
Login to Me Too

MissyUfo
Contributor
Contributor
I bought LED Starlight lights off of Facebook through this company. I did not know it was a Chinese company. I ordered the lights, which cost me $20, on November 25 and received the item after Christmas. I wanted a refund from the company and opened a case with PayPal and PayPal said since I did receive the item they would not refund the money. Nowhere on their webpage did they say it was being shipped from China because I wouldn’t have bought it. Now I am out $20. This company is a rip off and I won’t buy stuff from weird Facebook ads anymore. Lesson learned.
Login to Me Too

Nes372
Contributor
Contributor

How do I file a claim with pay pal? I too ordered from this company, I have received nothing.

Login to Me Too

Resolution center
Login to Me Too

Same except mine was the resin starter kit. It was advertised to have almost 200 pieces. Not even close! If I wanted to order from a Chinese company I would have used Wish. At least then you know what to expect!
Login to Me Too

Jeffysfrog
Contributor
Contributor
I too ordered this item and all I got were molds no resin or decoratives. Pay pal is investigating I sent pics of the ad showing what was supposed to be there and what I received. They are usually pretty good about refunding if item ordered is not what you received. They now are now advertising same kit from another company name.
Login to Me Too

Jennifer1968
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered 2 of these curling devices and am currently trying to return them because neither I nor my adult daughter could get them to curl!!  The company was NO help and paypal, supposedly due to the coronavirus has been very little help. They sent me an address to mail the devices back for a refund but it was in CHINESE! I'm asked for an English return address but nothing yet.... I am so frustrated! 

Login to Me Too

Chrsieg
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve had the same issue with a return address in Chinese, any luck since?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.