Seller: Liyang Chengbo Furniture Co

Island531
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone purchased from this seller I bought an item from a RPG MASTERS STORE and it came back with this seller

Login to Me Too
55 REPLIES 55

msrussell70
New Community Member

I purchased the RPG MASTERS STORE from this seller as well off of an Instagram. It took weeks for it to get to my home. On the day that I requested a refund it arrived. Needless to say it was not as advertised. it was a cheap plastic and did not work. I have been trying try get a refund and after months of again not hearing anything it is now almost may and they now want me to ship it back to them. A. They provided an address in Chinese so I have no idea where to send it and B. It will cost me more then I paid for it to send it back. I am very un impressed with how long it has taken them to even respond. Paypal should cut them off!!! this is a scam and they are making money off of people know that we cant send it BACK because it will cost us more then what we paid.

Login to Me Too

Littlesu
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered solar lights from this company, ordered the 19th of April from Facebook, the company name was Janesbird then when I went to look up my order since I haven’t heard anything from them, the website is no longer there! What can I do?
Login to Me Too

alternative123
Contributor
Contributor

Everyone needs to tweet PayPal @PayPal and @AskPaypal, tag their CEO @DAN_Schulman, tag the FTC: @FTC and BBB: @bbb include the hashtag #PYPL #dishonest #fraud, and tag the Twitter account for the mailing service that the fake tracking ID is from USPS: @usps   UPS: @ups   FEDEX: @Fedex DHL: @DHLUS 

In that tweet people need to call out that PayPal is dishonest and helps fraudulent sellers and are too lazy to validate tracking IDs.

They are more protective of their social media presence and image than their customers. PayPal is a bad company.

Login to Me Too

Bosslady11
Contributor
Contributor
I finally received my solar lights from this fraud company and guess what they were smaller and looks nothing like the ones that were advertised. PayPal needs to stop Dealing with them Period!!!
Login to Me Too

bvonah5

To PayPal:

This company is a fraud. They have shut down their website and do not maintain communication with customers. They are based in China. Paypay should have shut down Liyang Chengbo Funiture Co. aka Jenbird.com payments months ago Paypal community messages dated back to at least February has been telling Paypal of their false advertising and deceit. Isn't Paypal supposed to be a safe place for me to route my purchase payment's through??? This is unacceptable. Liyang Chengbo Furniture Co made all their advertisements look like an American company and then we don't find out until after payment processes that the charges are international. During this time of shelter in place scams and frauds are prevalent. Paypal needs to alert the customer before an international charge is processed as an additional step of approval and security. 

Login to Me Too

Tsmiller
New Community Member
damn, me too!
Login to Me Too

Jennifer1968
Contributor
Contributor

Yes. I bought 2 (supposedly) curling irons that DO NOT CURL! In order to return them, the cheapest route was going to cost me almost 50 dollars so instead of risking them not refunding my 66 dollars to only get 16 dollars in the end, I decided not to mail them and risk losing more money! TOTAL RIP OFF COMPANY!!!!! 

Login to Me Too

Clairenellie

I ordered $75 worth of the flame torch lights, my sister ordered more, a friend ordered some, it's been 1 month and still no indication that it has or will be delivered.  Will never ever order again from this company or any company Paypal endorses.  Can anyone who has this company's contact info please send it to me.  Thank you Claire

Login to Me Too

whidbeyjack
Contributor
Contributor

I also ordered eight of the torch lights from a Facebook ad, no where did it say the product was from China, the company was called Jenbirds? I never received an order confirmation except from PayPal, I have emailed the contact many times with no response. The one thing that really bothers me about the ad on Facebook was the comments, there were a lot of them and most were really favoriable, people were happy with the product and received their orders in a timely manor, I suspect now they were all fake comments. I will never order another thing from a company advertising anything on Facebook, what a scam. Had I known the company was in China I wouldn't have ordered them in the first place.

Login to Me Too

MattDangelo
I too. From Facebook ad, I bought 3 items. Steel warcraft puzzles, models or watever. A dragon, spinosaurus, and huge scorpion. Looked cool on site. After 2 months of shipping delay.. I got nothing like expected. A t rex, and 2 dragons. And now the refund dispute I started in May is over because otems reported delivered, but i can't possibly revisit that site i ordered from or contact company.. appear to be nonexistent and no email available through paypal. And now too late to dispute wrong items received.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.