Seller Issue

DannyV2
New Community Member

Afternoon all,

I sold an item via Ebay in January, it was shipped via My Hermes, the tracking information was sent to the buyer and this was all done via ebay, the item was delivered and signed by the buyer, however the following day I received a message from the buyer saying he hadn't received the item, I contacted My Hermes and they sent proof of delivery via customers signature and also GPS location of the tablet on the buyers drive, I told the buyer to raise a case via Ebay so they have all this on the system, which he did, Ebay got in contact with me and said as I had followed seller guidelines and had all the tracking information I am not in the wrong and the case will be closed in my favour which it was, the buyers kept contacting me saying I had to contact My Hermes and raise a refund via them, I contacted Ebay again regards this, they told me to ignore his messages, which I did, Today I have now received an open case via PayPal with the buyer looking for a refund for there money and it is now being reviewed, it does state in the email that they can see that I supplied all the relevant tracking information to the buyer and they do not need any information from me at this present time,

I was just wondering where I stand regards this, 

Thank you

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.