New to the community? Welcome! Please read our Community Rules and Guidelines
I think PayPal should stop the services provide to (Seicane) <removed>., Ltd. This Chinese company are violating customers rights and stealing people's money with total impunity.
I have been stolen by this chinese company using PayPal payment method.
(Seicane) <removed>., Ltd. really needs PayPal, but PayPal doesn't need them at all.
Chinese Web Sites or on Social Media ads easy to spot (once you know the below signs) so buyer beware.
They do stop bad companies from using Paypal when enough claims start rolling in.
However as they are in China (mostly) then its easy for them to just start over with a new name, so stopping them does not really do anything.
The BEST thing is to not buy from them in the first place, to recognise them -
1. No return address on the returns policy. The site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) but they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost often more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number. if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. Rarely company address information.
4. Great pictures of items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.
5. Fake reviews.
6. Google and you can often see previous company names as they change them once enough claims roll in and Paypal stop them using their services and start over.
7. Send fake tracking numbers to win item non receipt of item claims.