Seeking guidance from experienced eBay sellers in regards to dishonest buyers.

Amir35
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, 

I hope everyone is well and in the best of health during these challenging times. May nothing but goodness befall you and your loved ones.

This is my first year selling on eBay and 70% of my experience has been pleasant experiences, however, I been getting buyers trying to commit fraudulent chargebacks, I managed to go through the tedious process and by the grace of god manage to recover everything but one transaction. I currently have a Paypal chargeback dispute this person purchased a brand new Samsung device sat, Oct 24th, late at night eastern time and I sent the item Monday, Oct 26th, the expected delivery time is Thursday, Oct 29th, tomorrow. In his dispute he claimed, on Oct 27th, the item was not as described and the product is glitchy and he hasn't even received the item yet. I responded with pictures and an explanation that he is being dishonest because he hasn't received the item yet and even talked to a live rep, yes I managed to get through, but I'm stuck waiting for the resolution to remove the hold on my money.

Should I call their local police? Should I take any more action? 

Thanks for reading. I appreciate any guidance and recommendations.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.