See how PayPal buyer protection is a scam

Marcus954
Contributor
Contributor
Marcus, I’m sorry you’ve had such a bad experience. The decision made is final and can only be appealed if new information is presented which was not considered during the original investigation. However, the item you purchased broke when in use and according to the seller's item description, there is no guarantee/warranty to it. You will have to sort this out with the seller. We regret any inconvenience caused due to this. 12:35 AM - Amit See how much of a scam the buyer protection is. I told them the car was running when I brought it to the seller right. I took my cat away from the seller cause he messed my car up and he said he had a complete package that I purchased from him but it wasn’t complete. He sold me broken pieces and counterfeit parts. Which all suppose to be under PayPal protection but they took the sellers word when I showed them pictures and evidence. From the new shop that had to fix and correct the sellers mistakes and fake parts.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.