Security

Shey2
New Community Member
So does paypal have any actual phone representatives? I’ve been trying to speak to an actual human for security help on my account and the automation has kept me on hold for nearly an hour. I’ve tried to call back multiple times but the automation is impossible to get through. If I ask to speak to a representative I get left on hold with no understanding of if there’s a line or if I’m getting sent to a certain department and the only way to end it is to hang up and start over. So I implore again, does paypal have any actual human representatives because I am not being helped by the automation that can process two requests with no other information it’s infuriating
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Shey2 

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.
When you get through don't select any options, just press 0 a few times to get through to an agent faster.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.