Security Check - Upload Means of Identity

sellforth
New Community Member

since over a week now I have been getting s security check, and I was asked to upload my identify which I did and nothing happens since then, I wrote to support on twitter I was surprised they don't reply to me, no message nothing even calls, I have invoice to pay for my Shopify adverts and nothing was done about this by paypal, I believe they have supports for SA PayPal because one of my friend have issues to move his PayPal but he is not getting responds also and we have money in our account.

Whats the solutions to this please can't just sit and doing nothing.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_paula

Hi sellforth, 

I believe I just responded to your other post asking for more information but I know see that you have posted here also. I am sorry to hear that you did not receive a response via twitter. I do know our twitter page can get very busy and can take some time to get a response. If you were requested to provide information and this has been provided then it may be just waiting to be reviewed. If you are still having trouble using your account as normal please contact us via the "Help & Contact" link so we can go through your account with you. 

Thanks for posting, 

Paula 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.