Second time being ripped off by PAYPAL

CAMench
Contributor
Contributor

Seriously sick of this and these people. I order from SAKS. I am home ALL DAY the day of delivery. I am outside working on my property from 8:30 am to noon... which is in a LOW CRIME suburb. I am trimming trees out front (driver would have had to walk past me) when SAKS says my package of Valentino arrives @ 10:41 AM. It never arrived! This is the 2nd time I have been scammed by PAYPAL and their affiliates. & YES, I feel this is a SCAM! They back you my **bleep** . PayPal doesn't give a crap about us! This time it is 100 bucks Last time it was over 1000 bucks. This time I am getting an attorney because it is principal! They can kiss my **bleep** . I am about to close my account.. I don't need this aggravation! @linkstomembers @rippedoffbypapalagain #paypaldoesntcare #rippedoffbypaypal&saks

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @CAMench

Thank you for the post and welcome to the Community! 

I'm sorry to hear that you didn't receive the item you ordered. If you haven't already filed a dispute, I recommend following the instructions in this Help Center article: How do I open a dispute with a seller? If you have already filed a dispute, I recommend contacting Customer Support. You can reach support by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal page. Support is also available if you send a DM to @AskPayPal on Twitter or a PM to facebook.com/PayPal. 

I hope you're able to reach a resolution soon. 

- Meghan 

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

CAMench
Contributor
Contributor

I appreciate you acknowledging my existence (rare). I did that! You (PAYPAL) sided with the seller. SAKS! Why? Because some liar said it was delivered? I chased down the FED-EX driver who lied to my face!! How do I know? I came right home and called his employer (those details for another time).  He is the Thief! I could see it in how squirrely he acted, he got caught. This customer chased him down and asked him outright, I suppose he is not used to that! Neither of these entities helped me & I am done with both of you. I would rather go naked than have to purchase anything with your service. I finally (after ONE DOZEN phone calls to all parties ands getting told it was the other persons responsibility) went to my credit card. BUT you are COUNTING on that, are we not? Once I go to my CC company, you tell me it is "no longer in your hands". Not responding to me, and declining any help, only forces me to go to my credit card company. Teach your employee's how to work the system? I feel you should be held accountable for your FALSE ADVERTISING, since you NEVER hold up your end of the bargain. Pathetic! XO, Former Customer

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.