Contributor
Is theninjabeauty.com a scam company?
Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Nell4 

I don't even have to look, they could be sketchy. If you can't find info or the info is inconclusive, best to keep it movin'.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Nell4
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve been charged $35.85 by this company and it should have been a lot less. PayPal said it was not unauthorised. I messaged the company to cancel the order, which they have now sent, but they didn’t reply.
Login to Me Too

Kokomo1212
New Community Member

ME too, NEVER AGAIN WILL I ORDER FROM CHINA!!!!

Login to Me Too

Kokomo1212
New Community Member

I say it is a sCAM and not the first for me this year.  I have had to file three 3 PayPal disputes just today.  Never again from a Chinese Company.  They are totally taking a advantage of the fact that we need to order online in the USA.  Shame on FaceBook for allowing these ads!!  I did not receive this item not do I expect I ever will.  No way to contact the seller since it is just a bounce.  I am completely disgusted with these Scammers!!!  I was not only ripped off by not receiving the item I was also charge more than the Fake ad said.  This has ruined it for Any and ALL legitimate Sellers from China.  NEVER Again from me.

Login to Me Too

ten_33
Contributor
Contributor
Order process repeatedly offered a deal to add a second set. I declined each time. The final authorization was for $19-ish and $5-ish shipping. This was after all the declines. The email says $45. So, they charged me for a second set... unauthorized.
Login to Me Too

JM44
Contributor
Contributor
I never even finished my order.Somehow they charged me for two!!!!
Login to Me Too

ten_33
Contributor
Contributor
Report this to PayPal. Two days later... PayPal credited back the second price. Heads up... I got ONE SET in the mail on THURSDAY!!! Took forever. Figured they **bleep** me out of everything.
Login to Me Too

a_o1
Contributor
Contributor

Did you get what you ordered?

Login to Me Too

Lisameow
Contributor
Contributor

I did not get what I ordered and it took 54 days to get here from the order date.  Sent them an email requesting a refund or the correct puzzles.  no reply!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.