Scams and Paypals Pathetic Robot Resoulution and Response Centre

Allie987
New Community Member

Sorry Paypal, you took my money, skimmed your share and sent the rest to the scammer and basically laughed all the way to your bank!!!!

Purchased items from website.  Obviously I should not have.   I received a tracking number, which was not in system.  One (1) day later I contacted Paypal and the service was PATHETIC.  I may as well have talked to a dried up cow turd.  There is absolutely no one to talk to in person at Paypal.  Impossible!!!    A robot told I needed to contact to the seller.   Now if that isn't passing the buck Paypal.  If you were a scammer would you want to talk to the person you just scammed.  Played by and jumped through all the Paypal rules.  Contacted the seller.  Waited.  Contacted Paypal resoulution centre.  Waited.  Escalated it.  Waited.  Paypal gave me till the 26th of Feb.  Waited.  Received letter that I was denied from Paypal because they received a tracking from the seller confirming the merchandise was delivered.  SERIOUSLY  PAYPAL!!!!!!!!  Sure would have been nice if Paypal would give the PAYING client the decency to at least contact them and verify the sellers claim.  Paypal dropped the ball here.  Back in the day if I had a problem I would speak to the person face to face, fast forward 20 years and I could only pick up the phone and speak to a voice.  Now20 years again I can only talk to a Paypal robot, that doesn't give a **bleep**.    Is there anyplace I can rate Paypal's lack of service?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Allie987 

Go to your post office or carrier and figure out where your package is. If there was fraud such as shipping to a nearby address, get it in writing. Then either contact PayPal to appeal submitting that evidence (it’s difficult but you have to persevere) or your back up recourse is if your paid by credit card, do a credit card chargeback and provide your evidence to your card issuer.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Larosie
Contributor
Contributor
Hmm reading this i so agree with you! I have tried to look into ebay and PayPal to get a resolution! It is so darn hard with the options if there is no human contact... I have received my satchel..but it had only 1 pot of tablets not the 4 I have paid For! I did not open satchel as I could feel there is only 1 in there. Seller said so sorry I look into it to see if it was our mistake last week now they are ignoring me.🙄 I just cant make any sense out of where to go?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.