Scams=Criminals story

Alfazon
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, everyone I just want to say never pay someone personal thought PayPal no matter about the goods they selling because PayPal won’t be able to help you only if the payment was protected always choose protection no matter if is your friend so later you won’t have those problems with scams, this is a scammer be careful January 26, 2020 Lajos <removed> -negative €148.75 EUR Money Sent Repeat this transaction Your recipient should have the money by February 1, 2020. Paid with BBVA VISA Debit Card You'll see "PAYPAL *IMALIVE1603" on your card statement. Exchange rate $170.92 USD = €148.75 EUR 1 USD = 0.8703 EUR Transaction ID 2KH13046N5590445H Sent to Lajos <removed> Gmail Note RAID ACCOUNT Details Sent to Lajos <removed> €140.00 EUR €140.00 EUR Fee €8.75 EUR €8.75 EUR Total €148.75 EUR €148.75 EUR The only one who can truly help me now is my bank afterwards I fix this issues I will closed my PayPal and maybe one day I’m feeling better I will comeback stronger and more aware of everything, thank you for reading an if you see this the person who scam me I won’t quit searching for you now I don’t care if I can’t get my money back but I will sure the cops find you an arrest you I have all the conversation about what happened the day with me and you so run deer while you have time...

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_AngelaK

Hi @Alfazon,

I'm sorry that we've let you down with these protections. I appreciate you extending your caution to the rest of our community, as knowledge is power with these types of users. I hope that if you give us another chance in the future, you'll have a better experience at that time.

Thank you again.

-Angela

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.