Scammers !!!

Momof3rjc
Contributor
Contributor
Do not order anything from advertisers on Facebook!! This company is fraudulent! If you see a charge on any of your PayPal debits called Shenzhen Ruoshui Lanting Information Technology Co. LTD You have been scammed ! I can not believe PayPal uses them as an authorized company
Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Momof3rjc 

Yep another one of these.........

Chinese Web Sites or on Social Media ads easy to spot (once you know the below signs) so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

tomgreece
New Community Member

They use pictures from expencive brands and send you junk.

I bought two 1/18 scale CMC cars ,they pretend they had and they send me two unknown 1/43 scale toycars.The items were dispatched from Holland in a plain plastic bag,without protection.The dutch company is called B2C EUROPE in Almere.This address appears to be a gas and oil company.....

Anyway they replied from China ,to give 20 and later 40% refund and asked me to keep the models (the cost would be 50 Euros for toycars you can buy with 5 Eurow each).I expect from Paypal to refund me.My question is,how paypal allows such scammers? In other cases,they refund immediately,although the selles has no previous disputes or claims......

STAY AWAY FROM THEM AND NEVER EVER PAY WITH CREDITCARD! PAYPAL IS MORE SAFE

Login to Me Too

NS-Nancy
Contributor
Contributor

I have also had the same experience. I ordered what looked like an adorable Christmas table centerpiece which featured a toy train and other traditional Christmas greenery, flowers, etc. What I received were two sheets of very thin wood with a toy train stamped on it, meant to be taken apart and made into a train, I think. Sent in a padded envelope. Disgusting! And stupid me paid $38CAD for it! We live and learn, I guess.

Login to Me Too

Doodles7
Paypal ist auch nicht sicherer. Man bekommt Ware für 1 Euro. Ich könnte alles nachweisen, habe Anzeige bei der Polizei erstattet. Sollte den Mist zurück schicken nach China, was ich auch getan habe. Ich habe alle Unterlagen und Quittungen und Fotos bei Paypal eingereicht. Ich musste und konnte alles nachweisen. Die Betrüger Firma musste nie nachweisen, dass sie mir die Ware geschickt hat. Habe kein Geld bekommen. Paypal sollte sich schämen, solche Betrüger zu unterstützen anstatt zu sperren
Login to Me Too

JettWelch
New Community Member

They got me too!  Even offered 50% refund...ya right.  The junk I got could have been picked up at my local Dollar Store.  Now they want me to send the junk back to get a refund.

Login to Me Too

Momof3rjc
Contributor
Contributor

I went through Paypal and asked for a full refund because I did not get anywhere with them. Escalate this to a claim through your Paypal account

Login to Me Too

Doodles7
Vergiss es, mehr Kosten als Erfolg. Paypal wird dir das Geld auch nicht zurueck erstatten
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.