Scammers

DJ59
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all

How many others have been conned by Moyles Store and what have you done about it? did you get your money back?

Login to Me Too
22 REPLIES 22

Siney1
Contributor
Contributor

i would seriously stress that point about the return... scammer knows that he will receive his return insurance money from PayPal, this is one reason they send such cheap items.. it is a joke!!!!!!!!!!!!! paypal should not even let this scammer use paypal, guess they happy to get their cut

Login to Me Too

sunshineonthewa
Contributor
Contributor
Absolutely. This is one of the many reasons I'm getting turned off by PayPal more and more. I feel like they know exactly what is going on but they just assume no one will stay on the phone line for over an hour like I did numerous times, or that people won't spend the money to ship it back and just eat the cost. It's very shady on their end and I don't particularly like it one bit.
Login to Me Too

sunshineonthewa
Contributor
Contributor
That's BS. If you have the time to do so, call them back. The first person I spoke to tried to pull this crap with me. I called back the next day and told them I would gladly send a screenshot of their website where it states that returns aren't necessary. At that point I was put on hold and then when she came back she said that because I hadn't previously filed a complaint in a very long time that they would just refund my money right now. If you are a PayPal customer and haven't filed complaints often, ask them what they will do for someone who is loyal and is clearly being scammed? I told the woman that the only reason I purchase through PayPal was because of the protection so if it wasn't going to be honored I'm done using PayPal.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.