Scammers from P.R.China (June - August 2020)

ANNANN38
Contributor
Contributor

When making online purchase, pls beware of scammer from P.R. China.

Paid for a pressure cooker but received a worthless metal ring.  Seller refused to refund.

Avoid :  msiyt

Beware of :

Consignee: <removed>

Login to Me Too
22 REPLIES 22

Emmajt2006
Contributor
Contributor
Hey. I have also had the same problem with them. Have you managed to get your money back from PayPal
Login to Me Too

ANNANN38
Contributor
Contributor

No news from Paypal yet..I have been trying to email the PRC sellers to refund but no reply from them.

Did you manage to resolve your case? How are you going to proceed from here? 

Login to Me Too

CH24
Contributor
Contributor
I eventually got my money back apart from the postage to send the item which I didn’t order to the UK
Login to Me Too

Taiyo311
New Community Member
Same here! Just recently.
Login to Me Too

CH24
Contributor
Contributor
Same here , ordered a waterplay trough and received a cheap ring They said I have to pay return postage to get a refund as its MY fault I’m not no happy with what I received... too damm right I’m not happy Not happy that I opened a resolution back in June and they keep putting the date back , end of September now They know who these companies are but still allow them to trade through PayPal
Login to Me Too

ANNANN38
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, as if it was my fault. I dont believe that they will refund me once i return the worthless ring to them.

Try broadcasting as far as possible about their plot to others. I wrote to local Chinese Embassy even it's of no use - just try my luck.

Embassy directed me to their local police 110 - stupid!.  Online P.R. China Police email addresses are all outdated.

I'm still cursing them via email daily. I'm not expecting to get my money back.  I will continue to spread about these scammers.

My last action was emailing to a  Ministry of theirs, hoping for some kind of action. I will keep trying. We must protect other online buyers.

Login to Me Too

nandoplopes
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there,

I am not completely clueless when it comes to technology... but I still fell for it just 'cause expecting PayPal Purchase Protection to back me up. Same story: cheap product, bought it, got a worthless ring, no refund, want me to return and pay for shipping (!!!). A little digging made me find their IP address (99.83.230.40 - probably a spoofed one, but still), and according to URLVoid, there are approximately 1,227 similar websites hosted under that same IP address. Here is a copy of what URLVoid said:

Website Address Nourishment.store
Last Analysis 7 days ago | Rescan
Blacklist Status 0/35
Domain Registration 2020-07-10 | 2 months ago
Domain Information WHOIS Lookup | DNS Records | Ping
IP Address 99.83.230.40 Find Websites | IPVoid | Whois
Reverse DNS a382da47b0eca2576.awsglobalaccelerator.com
ASN AS16509 AMAZON-02
Server Location (US) United States
Latitude\Longitud[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]Google Map
City Unknown
Region Unknown

As expected, the latitude and longitude location is in the middle of nothing. It's actually in water around Kansas.

Some of the websites under that IP are:

Okjkm.com
Bullaces.com
Ceceshi.com
Secretrees.com
Aromawow.com
Loliang.com
Aifeimall.com
Yoogeer.com
Ilikedeal.shop
Opitio.com
Adeles.top
Signalvi.site
Snyderv.com
Famhealthy.com
Sarrsshop.com

Maybe someone with more knowledge about IT and Cybersecurity can help take them down. I've filed a complaint with IC3, but I'd love to see more ways to take them down, especially since it looks like it's a wide fraudulent operation.

Login to Me Too

Emmajt2006
Contributor
Contributor
To be fair, pay pal are taking the Mick in refunding any of us. There clearly is an issue here that there not taking serious! I’m disgusted at the emails I have from this company it’s like a joke to them offering 40% refund and I get to keep the item! I only brought it because of the pay pal promise I don’t get why they take so long in actioning refunds. I’ve not got to wait till the end of September, if pay pal fail to refund me. Won’t be using them again that’s for sure! The company have also asked me to post the item back which I’m not doing because I don’t have the proof then of what they actually sent me! Even the lady in the post office explained there scam. They send something small enough to fit through the letterbox so the tracking number changes to delivery, she also said that the address is well known for this kind of thing and they deal with it daily.
Login to Me Too

CH24
Contributor
Contributor
I reported them in June and they are still messing about Everytime it come to the resolution date it’s pushed back again The lady at the post office said they get lots to that company (so they obviously know it’s a big con as I’m sure we chances of us using the same post office are as likely as PayPal giving us our money back ) She told me it would be almost £12 to send it track and trace They lied about everything, they fact that they didn’t have the item and even what country it was coming from This COMPANY also won’t refund the postage for delivery the knowingly wrong item and expect us to pay for the return Postage I had trouble once before with PayPal saying I should send something back £15p&p and 6 months later it was returned to me unopened as it accepted at the return address 😡
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.