Scammers/fraud

Milesbown
Contributor
Contributor

So how is this even possible. So paypal's disgusting **bleep** knows this place is a scam and they continuously allow for it's customers to be taken by them. Paypal couldn't exist without our money that they act as if it is theirs and then they have the **bleep** to not refund our money when they know damn well we have been taken and at a time like this in the world when every dime is important to us!!!! Shame on you Paypunks shame on you and I have alot of money go through here and will be taking my money elsewhere and I won't be surprised to see others do as well and it's not the first time **bleep** has let me down it's a sham as well. It's a shame when an institution that you let your hard was warned money go through regularly can be just taken by some lowlife bums that sit and get rich on us and yes I am talking about Paypal it's no wonder I have encountered so many merchants and retailers that won't even allow paypal to be swiped or entered into there system it's bc paypal is a **bleep** disease. **bleep** you paypal eat a big crunchy bag of **bleep** u **bleep** diseased **bleep** birds

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.