Scammers and Paypal - Flipom Newchu Flexable Corachic Tech

Ismur
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Community

has anyone else had dealings with a company variously calling itself Flipom, Newchu, Flexable, Corachic Tech?

Since I ordered 4 clothing items in June 2020, but receiving only two items, I have been sent irrelevant tracking numbers that belong to someone else’s parcels, twice, refused a refund from the company, and advised that I could return the items WHEN I RECEIVED THEM!

I note that the company has changed its trading name with PayPal at least 3 times in 4 months. Paypal seems content to allow this type of scam to continue under their watch, meanwhile constantly passing the baton back to me to try my luck yet again with the seller. Australia Post have investigated and concluded that I have most likely been scammed,  yet the company continues to exist and trade via Paypal. Has anyone else had a similar experience with this company and does PayPal only exist to protect the seller even if they are scammers? 

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

BadAlice11X
New Community Member
I had just discovered Pinterest Summer 2019, there I stumbled upon Corachic, they had some clothing I was interested in. I ordered a mens tan flight jacket. $57.00 US. A month went by, and tracking showed still in China. It later went to Europe, ok I guess they are taking the long way, my package was last seen in Russia in some town I never heard of. I contacted Corachic repeatedly with no response. I started looking up reviews on line and discovered this outfit has a very bad reputation. No product, different product, cheap version of original product. Many unhappy customers. 6 months later Corachic contacts me saying delivery was confirmed, I should have asked who that was. Long story short they promised to send another, I waited nothing, no tracking number. 3 times they promised. Then they promised to refund my money,m; 3 times. Nothing. I contacted Pinterest, they said they could not do anything about it, (how about ban them from your site) I quit Pinterest over that. I did notice Corachic uses PayPal to rip people off. That's why I am here to complain about paypal being used to commit fraud. I contacted my credit card and disputed it. I also complained to some official Gov agency. It's been over a year, Sept 25 was 1 year no product, no refund but the company still making promises. Strange thing I did receive a small gold bracelet in a little Manila plastic pouch from Russia, that I never ordered. (value $0.80) I don't know if that was it or what. I sent a picture if it to Corachic. I don't believe I will ever get anything out of them. But what gets me is this company is using the good name of companies like PayPal to scam people out of their hard earned money. Not acceptable. I will contact PayPal and express my concerns. If PayPal does not dump them, they choose to dump me. It's one or the other. From now on I always check reviews before I purchase anything on line. Good thing too. I was going to order a remote from Craig Electronics. The service person was going to take the remote out of a $500.00 stereo box, not a en the same, and sell it to me for $20.00. You are going to break up a $500.00 stereo for $20.00? This is fishy. Later dude. Guy kept calling g me for two weeks. We both got taken, I hope you learned the same lesson I did. Corachic has a facebook page go give them what for. My Pinterest page is all about Corachic scam. Good luck.
Login to Me Too

Ismur
Contributor
Contributor

As a result of my experience, I now avoid using Paypal, and would recommend others to also refrain, as it seems Paypal does not care if the operators who use them are genuine or scammers.

I was very persistent and eventually did get a partial refund but wasted perfectly good hours of my life doing so.  
i also rejigged other payments  to streaming services etc, so as to not be using Paypal. 
Paypal should not facilitate known scammers, and while they do I will no longer use their services and would encourage everyone else to do the same.

This experience has also taught me a valuable lesson about not believing what you see or read. If something pops up on you Facebook feed, another social media site, or even in the middle of a game, DO NOT TRUST ANY OF THEM. One or two are probably okay, but I now realise that most of them are tricksters. 
For this little old lady it was a difficult, expensive lesson to learn.  But I hope I have. 

Login to Me Too

litewrkr
New Community Member

SHAME OF PAYPAL!! If this many people complain of a company, PayPal should drop them. I have asked myself why they do not drop companies like this.. I think it is because they get paid no matter what, it is about the bottom line, not customer service. I am disheartened they have no integrity. Supposedly, PayPal was shown proof of delivery. If so, how does the USPS deliver an item at 1 am? Not in any state I know of.  The CEO of Pay Pal makes bank on the backs of the likes of us. Perhaps I will write to The Epoch Times and ask them to check on companies that do business with China and continue to get ripped off.

Login to Me Too

Georg2020
New Community Member

I ordered boots from them back in May 2020.

I never received anything they sent a false tracking number.

Research reveals it is a total scam I filed complaints with the Better Business Bureau, Federal  Trade  Commision,  and the FBI Internet Fraud Division.

They scam people around the world. It’s part of a company called MISEN International in Hong Kong, China.  Their address and email is listed on their flipom.com.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.