Scammers Playsdom

jot44
New Community Member

Hi there

How many of you on here are experiencing difficulty obtaining full credit back from a company Playsdom?

Login to Me Too
16 REPLIES 16

brash_b
New Community Member

I've had the same issue. Ordered a clock, got a wallet like so many others. Dispute opened with PayPal, but they want me to send it back at more cost to ship than the original item is worth. Dispute also opened with CC company.  Many additional reports of the same thing here:https://uiliu.com/playsdom-com & https://www.trustpilot.com/review/playsdom.com As well as their facebook community page https://www.facebook.com/Playsdom-Outlets-102118398417875/community/?ref=page_internal 

Their website is offline as well. Clearly and fully a scam. 

Login to Me Too

Marktheharp
Contributor
Contributor
I haven’t looked at the other links, but the Facebook group not only has people who ordered clocks (like me) but also other people have ordered different goods and still received wallets. Address/customs label on the envelope has all the correct tracking details, and even has the content as “wallet”, value $5 (optimistic, I’d say). I have had a similar experience ordering something else from China, which I did return – and eventually it came back to me a month later. I got my refund for the goods – but not the postage – as the delivery company had marked it delivered. I threw it away. Incidentally, the Playsdom.com shop was only registered as a domain name on 13 Oct 2020 so it didn’t exactly hang around long.
Login to Me Too

Arfvader
Contributor
Contributor

I got a message to send this to PAYPAL

Please provide any information we ask you to send us within 3 days. If we don't hear back from you within this time frame, we may decide this case in the seller's favour.

Please fill in the below declaration and upload your documents via the Resolution Centre. Please quote your case ID: PP-D-xxxxxxxxx.

Regarding: ____________________________________

Case number:
Transaction ID:

I confirm that one of the following occurred (please indicate by marking the box):

• [ ] Instead of the item I expected, I received an empty box.
  • [ ] Instead of the item I expected, I received an item of little or no value.
  • [ ] I received the item I expected with missing parts, components or pieces.
  • [ ] I received less than the full quantity of the item.
  • [ ] The item I received has been confiscated by, or turned over to, the police or another authority.

I declare, under penalty of perjury, that all statements submitted herewith are true to the best of my knowledge.

___________________________ ____________________

Signature date

Worth a try...

Login to Me Too

An_Dtz
Same here. And paypal will not send my money back.
Login to Me Too

Who-13
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal is considering their side of the story

Website disappeared, checked out new and seems okay at first now shows as scammers

Was a sponsored seller by Facebook so don't buy off Facebook - including reputable companies

I made a mistake shortly before this, instead of a keyboard, got a card wallet and seller wanted me to send it back for refund AU$20 postage.

PayPal helped last time but not this time. You can't talk to a real person at PayPal now!

All I want is my money back

Login to Me Too

Arfvader
Contributor
Contributor
I got my money back a few days ago.. Try use my case as a reference. PP-D-100564883....
Login to Me Too

glpease
Contributor
Contributor

Add one more to the list. The company offered me a partial refund of $12, rather less than the roughly $34 I spent on the "clock" kit plus shipping. They also offered to give me a 40% discount on the rubbish wallet they sent instead of the clock, "In case it will be of use to you." Superior "leather" wallets, which I also would never buy, can be had on Amazon for $3.29. Now, they're asking me to send it back before they'll issue a refund, and given the sketchy nature of this "company," I have little confidence that I'd ever see a penny, not to mention the $15+ cost, plus inconvenience, to send the thing back to China. 

Live and learn, I suppose. 

Login to Me Too

Genienne
New Community Member
Our issue is Canada Post said that our item was delivered to us. We have not seen it. Our postal people in town haven't seen it. We never recieved it and they keep telling me to look in our mail box. I have been for the past 2 weeks (Canada Post said it was here 2 weeks ago)
Login to Me Too

Sniderman
New Community Member
Same here. Ordered clock, got wallet, dispute through Paypal, offered $11 partial, said "Nope", and now must send it back for full refund. However, I'm willing to pay extra just to get my original cash out of the hands of this scammer. I'll be sending it back with all the tracking info required of Paypal, no matter what it costs because, when this is over, zero dollars will be left in the hands of this crook.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.