Scammer

CountryGurl
Contributor
Contributor
Has anyone else been scammed by Printabel, Ezcozy, AZcozy or any company selling rugs and linens. Let’s expose them and help anyone else to not be cheated.
Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@CountryGurl 

You a bit late, try a search of this forum. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

CountryGurl
Contributor
Contributor
What do you mean a little bit late.
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@CountryGurl 

Just leave a review on any of those scam report sites so people are able to do a quick web search and find something on these fraudsters and avoid them.

Then again, a general web search on the merchant/site before buying would probably pull up PayPal forum threads on all these merchant names.

Its up to us buyers to do our due diligence as much as possible. These fraudsters can pop up again as something else. Buy from those who you know are competent and reputable.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

CountryGurl
Contributor
Contributor
I did that right away and responded email after email with their contact person. I thought purchase through PayPal credit would be safe👀
Login to Me Too

mary146
Contributor
Contributor

I  ordered from AZCOSY Printabel, started seeing people like you talking about a scam. I got really concerned as they did not reply to emails, even though they sent generated emails. The long and the short; PayPal refunded my money and a while later my rug arrived in the mail. If you have no first hand knowledge, don't perpetuate the scam idea. This is what made me concerned enough to ask for a refund. The rug was slow in arriving but it did eventually arrive and exactly what I ordered I love it.

Login to Me Too

CountryGurl
Contributor
Contributor
I don’t feel that it’s being handled to the point of hoping for a refund. I spent $269.70 on rugs but it looks like a table mat that would be on the dining room table. It’s Printabel, Cozy, and Kaylee and Tepid do not order from them and no one is helping. I hope PayPal credit comes through with a refund. I’ve been a PayPal customer for years. I don’t quite understand with replies who will help with a refund.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.