Scammer filled Unathorized Transaction 1 months after he received all goods. For 3 seperate orders

elussive
Contributor
Contributor

Hello guys.

Looking for your help, will there is any chance that complain resolution will be in my favor?

Here's what happened:

Buyer bought 3 products in time span of 2 weeks. After he received third package, he submited the claim that product was fake. 

I responded, that he should provide any evidence of that. He didn't sayed nothing. Claim was expiring at 14th of December and now PayPal moved to "Under Review"

And exactly at this time, he filled, that Unathorized Transaction happened to rest of his 2 orders.

So check this out, on one complain he says that Unathorized Transaction happened and "Product is fake"

2.jpg

He requeststed that I should ship packages to a different address than PayPal. All emails are avalable per request. I have submited UPS tracking numbers as well, but I'm worried that package was received by a different person.

What's the change that case will be resolved in my favor?

Thanks a lot

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.