**Scammer advice**

Carly28
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, I bought something off someone on Instagram and i accident clicked friends and family payment which I knew I did as i would never send £90 without protecting it. Turns out the man on Instagram is a serial scammer and has ripped off so many people VIA PayPal and PayPal are allowing it to happen? I’ve emailed them and disputed the payment but they are still saying they can’t do anything about it. This man just have scammed £1000s of pounds off people & PayPal are allowing this to happen. Any advice I can have to try and resolve this, stop the man & get my money back? So frustrated and angry I thought PayPal were a good money source but they are horrendous for allowing this to happen. All they have to do is look at this activity and I’m sure it would raise an eyebrow but as long as they’re getting money I’m sure they’re happy. Please if anyone can give me advice I’m exhausted with it all?
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.