Scammer Alert | Paypal Won't help !!!

eshopfriendly
Contributor
Contributor

I got ripped off.  It all started with a promotional email from a scam company name swiftpaycard.com which asked me to insert my email address for a free subscription and after asked $7.50 for further promotional.

This morning my account was de[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]teak Charlie and his email is   I swear to god I don't know who he is and I never allow such a transaction. I have tried to contact the seller on skype, but he blocked me completely after he took $37.50 from my PayPal without my consentment. I have opened a dispute on PayPal this morning to explain that an unauthorized Transaction was made but, PayPal replied to me ("We've completed our review of your unauthorized activity case, and we’ve determined there was no unauthorized use. If you're unhappy with your purchase, we encourage you to work with the seller to find a resolution. If you can't find a resolution, you may file a dispute in your Resolution Center.").

I'm not able to refile a dispute again in my resolution center because the case Status is Closed by Paypal. I've tried to contact my bank, but due to Curfew(lockdown COVID-19) their phone line is not connected. I have also tried to call PayPal but due to COVID-19 they do not take any call phones. Transaction ID: 9E368041PU5286308 Case ID: PP-I-9790347 I'm very frustrate and I feel disgusted with this PayPal service is a disaster.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.