Scammed

Stanpeg

I bought a doll a few months ago when it arrived it was a complete joke nothing like advertised, found out it was a complete scam.  Going through the process with PayPal for a refund the seller has offered a full refund if I return the item to China the thing they sent me is only worth £1 if that,they have given me a return address completely in Chinese god knows what it will cost me to return.  I don’t know what to do will be greatly appreciated for any advice, thanks

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Stanpeg 

Open a dispute for item received but not as described with as much information as possible and escalate to a claim, make sure you put that you have contacted the seller and what happened before you escalate.

Then if paypal tell you to return the item they should give you an english address and ....

make sure you have activated this at some point to claim back return costs.
https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/refunded-returns
You also have the option to do a chargeback via your card issuer instead of a Paypal dispute if you funded your Paypal payment via a credit card.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.