Scammed

Mavs147
Contributor
Contributor
This is very frustrating, I’ve done my reading and feel as if I’ve run into the same issue as a lot of people here...any feedback would be great. I was supposed to be buying a iPhone 11 Pro Max from a individual on eBay. As soon as I purchased it, he sent me a tracking number that was just categorized in the same city I lived in..and which it had said he shipped it on the 24th of September when I also bought it on the 28th of September at midnight. Keep in mind 4 days prior to buying it..I then went to UPS and they freely gave me the actual tracking to where the tracking number was going, I had opened up a PayPal claim and gave detailed information and documentation to picture proof of him scamming me. Well come to find out PayPal ruled in his favor?! And Im out $650....I’ve tried to contact PayPal by calling and messaging their support on all online social media’s as well. No answer, I feel as if they didint even read the actual documentation I provided and the information. It blows my mind out I provided actual proof to where the tracking number is going and they denied my claim..eBay also says they can’t step in because of the PayPal claim, I’m trying to appeal it but PayPal doesn’t even give me a option and the customer support is frustrating. I almost feel betrayed by PayPal. I’ve been a loyal customer and all they had to do was read the documentation and look at the pictures I gave..
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.