Scammed

desancia
Contributor
Contributor

I bought four mattresses at $261.44(65.36 each), from a website(Flanstan), but the site could only accept nothing more than $150 so i made two installments of 130.72 each. I made these payments same day on the 30th of April. 

The problems now is,none of those transactions was updated on that online store. That was when the bells went off! I got a confirmation message that i would get my order within  15-25 days and the reason i bought from the store in the first place was because they had a US address on the website. 

I opened a dispute after 25 days, on the 29th of May stating "Item not received".

Now the second problem is i got the package yesterday in my mailbox and i kept asking, how can two large mattresses fit inside my mailbox??I went to check it and opened the tiny envelope and saw 4 FACE MASKS!!!! How can i pay $130.72 for FACE MASKS instead of mattresses? My case is still being reviewed so i am not able to edit and include the items i received with the pictures. In the event of receiving a wrong item while my case is being reviewed, can I still file another claim after the dispute is concluded?

Im just hoping Paypal files in my favour. Im just so confused now and the second package is still in transit and i dont know if they have sent another set of face masks instead of mattresses. Im truly at my wits end!

Please what should i do? Help me!

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

RamonCarlos2020
Contributor
Contributor
Oh my goodness. I bought an exerciser on April 30 on flanstan as well. I still have not received my item and I opened a case for a product not received. They gave me a tracking number and the description in China Post is a small packet. I have I feeling that they sent me some mask too just like what you got. Same thing here, I bought it because the website have a US address but i realized it's a scam a few hours after I bought it. I tried to block the payment from paypal as an authorized payment but they rejected it. Now I have this new case opened. Let's hope for the best.
Login to Me Too

desancia
Contributor
Contributor
It's crazy! I ordered the mattresses in April 30th too!! "Small package"! Same as mine. Tell me how King mattresses are small and how they can fit inside the mailbox! And I just checked the site again and I think they have taken it down. It says "this site can't be reached"! So it means they have actually scammed a whole lot of people and have taken off. I just hope PayPal read all these messages to verify we were actually scammed and give us back our money. Hoping for the very best too!
Login to Me Too

RamonCarlos2020
Contributor
Contributor

Did you pay to Ping Chen at paypal too?

Login to Me Too

desancia
Contributor
Contributor
The first payment went to Chen Ling and the second went to Zibin Liu. That was when the bells went off! I sent a message asking why there are two recipients and two different emails but I was ignored. They just kept sending the tracking number as replies. I didnt know what to do anymore which made me open the disputes against both sellers/recipients.
Login to Me Too

CrustyChicken
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered an item from a website called cowbull.com...   

I know, I know that should of been my first sign...

It was an ad that I saw on Facebook.  After clicking on the site, I got sent to the cowbull.com website.  It looked pretty legit, so I ordered a controller for my robot project that they had listed..   I was sent tracking number right away, but then I waited and waited, like 3 or 4 months.  I had almost given up hope, but then got a small envelope in the mail.  When I opened it, it just had 2 face masks in the envelope.   I contacted the seller and he actually communicated with me.  Offered me a partial refund, and I said no I want all my money back.  Filed a complaint with paypal for a refund and they denied me.  Paypal is a joke when trying to stop these guys.  No telling how much they rake in on this scam...  Don't do business with Liu Zibin on Paypal

I just can't believe PayPal will allow this guy to continue...  If I wasn't riding on the good karma train, I'm sure I could make a lot of money myself by sending out 58 dollar facemasks or mattresses or what ever this guy is selling..  Stay Away from him.

Login to Me Too

desancia
Contributor
Contributor
I agree with you....dtay away from Liu Zibin!!!!! I'm so sorry about your ordeal. Fortunately for me,PayPal resolved my dispute and it was in my favor!!! I was so happy I was refunded because 261 in this hard time is very painful to lose. I thank PayPal so so much! I think you should email PayPal and chat with someone. I did that and it yielded a positive result. It was through chatting with a representative that I was able to explain very well and I was heard. Did you send the face masks and the addressed envelope as proof of what you received? All these little details help boost your case. I wish you all the luck you need!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.