Scammed

Kokomo55
New Community Member

Purchased two mobility scooters from an online company listed as "Hyleentech HYL" on my credit card bill.  Today, I received a watch in the mail instead of the two scooters that I ordered.  My elderly father who followed in my footsteps had the same thing happen to him.  The fraudulent website is: www.sosomalls.com

When I go into my paypal account to dispute, charges, nothing shows up.  Not sure what to do.  Already disputed with my credit card company who has credited the charge until they can contact the seller. I have all the documentation & would like to let paypal know to block this seller since they are fraudulent.  Ideas?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Kathywade57
New Community Member
Hi. I just wanted to respond to your complaint to let you know that I have the same complaint. I have been talking with them since October 17 trying to figure out when my order was coming in etc. I ended up with a watch also. When I contacted them and told them they said that there had been a mixup on their part and that I could return the watch and they would refund me or send me a scooter. We have been going back-and-forth for weeks now. They told me once that they would give me 40% back and I could keep the watch so I sent them an email and told them OK give me 40% back of my cost and still send me the scooter and the last response was Sorry but we have to have the return and proof of return before we can do anything else. I’m so frustrated with them right now. Some lady named Janice has been one one talking to me back-and-forth
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.