Scammed??

Meshum
Contributor
Contributor
Cant get no direct contact with anyone allways fobbed off was sent a cheap plastic bag instead of a motorbike camping tent by **bleep**ou sz tec co limited .pal pal do nt want to know yet they know of these scam people and still deal with them .i believe i can involve the police in this matter help needed please
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Meshum
Contributor
Contributor
This scamming company you contact them and they keep changing story or send recorded .mail .yet if you try to talk to someone from paypal you get directed around in circles .i shant give up nxt will be police involved if not sorted out .
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi @Meshum

Welcome to the community and thank you for posting. We are sorry to hear you have not received what was ordered. If you have not already done so, please report this through the Resolution Center of your account. You can open a 'Significantly not as described' case so our team can review. Here's how: 

1. Go to Resolution Centre.
  2. Click Dispute a Transaction.
  3. Select the button beside the transaction you want to dispute, then click Continue.
  4. Select ‘Item dispute’, click Continue and follow the on-screen instructions.

If you are asked to return the item, please be aware that we have a return shipping program where you can claim back some of the shipping costs.You should find all of the information you need here, https://www.paypal.com/fr/webapps/mpp/refunded-returns.

Hope this helps,

Siobhan

Login to Me Too

Meshum
Contributor
Contributor
Hi siobhan.problem is i made 2 orders of similar price first one which is a long battle to get either the item ordered or full monies rembursed that is with **bleep**ou ltd case number pp-d-75626912. Also ive issued an ic3 form against all concerned paypal offer 50% refund i refused later i recieve mail from **bleep**ou ltd offering 40% refund ?? I refused .now i.ve produced all reciepts photos etc ..clearly **bleep**ou is in the wrong and have admitted so with an advertising fault ..this has gone on for a long time now so many mails different people places just on &on now hope fully can be settled ..during all this my other purchase a pair of shoes should have been dispatched and a tracking number given to me by Supplier i.ve apolyguksed for mix up of so many messages
Login to Me Too

Meshum
Contributor
Contributor
I do everything seller say they will refund me 100% plus i keep item plastic zip bag also no need to post back this was july 7th now paypal close account because i dont go tracking direction or close the case i.ve no need to post item back so paypal can pay me i just get put on magic roundabout all the time i cant use phone85%deaf theres no links on resolution center to upload files
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.