Scammed over and over again by accounts accepting PayPal from China

jeanneyount
New Community Member

This particular company shows videos of bras with snaps, straps to adjust up over the shoulder and also around bust line. What is got was garbage material, not front snaps, straps etc for $100. I am so sick of being denied on claims from PayPal because of getting garbage that is so totally not as it was presented. I am just not paying paypal and it think this site confirms that paypal does business with cheats.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jeanneyount 

Stick with reputable merchants you know and trust or research the merchant for any scam reports before you buy.

“PayPal has no control over or warranty the products/services provided by sellers who accept PayPal as a payment method, and PayPal cannot ensure that a buyer or a seller you are dealing with will actually complete the transaction.

If you have a dispute with any other PayPal account holder, you release PayPal from any and all claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes. In entering into this release, you expressly waive any protections (whether statutory or otherwise, for example, California Civil Code § 1542) that would otherwise limit the coverage of this release to include only those claims which you may know or suspect to exist in your favor at the time of agreeing to this release.”

That said, if you paid by credit card, you my opt to dispute through your card issuer instead as their dispute terms may be broader than PayPal’s, to get a refund from the seller.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.