Scammed making another claim how to?

Curtis4950
Contributor
Contributor

I thought in was on the ball canning site. Ordered some canning supplys from them when I received the order confirmation to my surprise it was to a known scammer in these canning supplys. So I tried contacting PayPal about a fraudulent expense to get my money back.  Well I went about it wrong and PayPal denied my resolution. So here it's been 3 weeks and no product either guess PayPal is in league with these scammers as I can't file another claim for not receiving the product. I've tried contacting the seller surprise surprise I can't get a hold of them and I can't contact PayPal becuase it will only allow me to file one claim on this item... PayPal and that company got me for 40,47 dollars ill remember this. Why doesnt paypal have a way to contact them. Sincerely jilted. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Sister22
Contributor
Contributor
Seems like paypal is in on a lot of scams and they're taking advantage of us all right now the most when times are the toughest. They were knowledgeable of a shopify scam all summer long at least because there were people reporting it, yet paypal didn't shut them down and kept accepting payments toward their account. Then when you file and complaint they have you do tasks that are simply impossible to do, like getting info from the seller who has disappeared into thin air, then just close the investigation with no explanation. This is all a scam and they're supporting it by allowing it a to continue if no other way. I'm livid. My son missed out on his b day because of this horrific criminal activity by PayPal against the people who trust them.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.