Scammed from fake site, PayPal refuses to issue refund

AdMan_1968
Contributor
Contributor

So this morning I ordered a Nintendo Switch from the following site: https://www.boiledcodroes.xyz/
I paid them $170 through PP and never got a confirmation email or receipt, no tracking info or anything. I am pretty sure I was just scammed out of $170.

I filed a dispute and PP refuses to issue me a refund. Does anybody know how to get this resolved?

I have called the number on the site and it's not a working phone number. I have emailed them and got no response. Really upset. I'm a single father and this is a lot of money to me. 

Login to Me Too
20 REPLIES 20

perplexed_user
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

You have to persist. Keep trying on chat or message center, if agent #1 doesn't want to help, ask for another; ask if they were in your shoes, what would they do? No one in their right mind would throw more money to try to recover stolen money. Just talk common sense to the reps. If you absolutely run into brick walls. Try to file complaint with credit card company if that is how you funded the transaction.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.