Scammed for over 3,200$.

ColbyKT
New Community Member
I am sending this e-mail in regards to the multiple payments I made to HLWGroup on their website Soulsplit.ps

I have tried several times speaking with Paypal support in regard to my disputes I've made with a majority of the operators telling me that the case should swing in my favor for the lack of evidence HLWGroup has provided. So now I am trying to provide whatever I can to help with the case.

Over (10) cases made were made with the wrong occasion code, and it should've been along with "ITEM NOT RECEIVED/ITEM NOT AS DESCRIBED". 

For some background information, this was a website I paid money to, that is in charge of a game, with the payments I made I was promised certain virtual goods within their game. Once I made my final donation the owner of the website/game asked me if I would be donating anymore, once I said no, I was coincidentally banned from the website and within the game for no reason. A lot of my friends who played all told me the Owners were laughing about making an easy 3,000$ off of some random kid, which I'd assume they were talking about me. So all I am trying to do is get this all reversed because I got scammed in such a scummy way, no one deserves to get treated like this. I've been with Paypal for so long, i've spent so much money through y'all and I just can't believe the amount of drama that has come out of this. I work endless amount of hours in my career in the military, and when I finally get some spare time I like to have an outlet of video games. For me to get tricked and abused in such a manner is uncalled for, and i've been denied my refunds without any sort of evidence that HLWGroup has provided, please review the cases again and reconsider. I hope this all turns out for the best. 
 BEST OF REGARDS ---- Colby

Account Disabled.png
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.